toasted
Silver Member
Went to an old church near me for the first time and got around five wheaties and a 57 Washington. First silver quarter since like June. Also got 1919 Buffalo. Church is much older but I'll take it
I then went to the one room schoolhouse that has produced in the past. Very few good signals so I worked around a huge old tree I had been avoiding due to all its roots everywhere. Got the 1909 IHP and nearby my first seated dime. 1889 in decent shape. Best hunt in weeks
I then went to the one room schoolhouse that has produced in the past. Very few good signals so I worked around a huge old tree I had been avoiding due to all its roots everywhere. Got the 1909 IHP and nearby my first seated dime. 1889 in decent shape. Best hunt in weeks
Attachments
Upvote
18
Those are 4 very nice keepers you dug.







