What's new

Finally found a commemorative!

zmemarine

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
1989s clad proof bicentennial of congress half dollar 169,000 minted

Semper Fi
 

Attachments

  • 89conghfpfobvcu.webp
    89conghfpfobvcu.webp
    6 KB · Views: 394
  • 89conghfprrevcu.webp
    89conghfprrevcu.webp
    6 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0
oooooooooooooooh. Another reason I do more than edge search. Never seen that one before. Good job!
 
awesome, I have never even saw that one before!
 
Nice work, I haven't seen that one before. :thumbsup:
 
Never found a commemorative, silver or clad. :thumbsup:
 
One good thing about a recession...people are cashing in things they should not....and we get to find them!
 
Great job! I found the same coin myself last year. Nice design.

Brian
 
I never found that one.

Very nice find. Congrats :thumbsup:
 
alabamadan said:
oooooooooooooooh. Another reason I do more than edge search. Never seen that one before. Good job!

I found some commemoratives and D Cams while edge searching. They are usually a tad thicker, red edges, and usually have sharp edges. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom