What's new

Finally found silver today ! The slump is over ! Rings #45 - #52

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been hunting much lately due to just being busy with everything else . Today I hunted two schools that I have almost hunted to death :laughing7: . Today they came back to life :hello2: . The first school I had a iffy +35 at 4 inches , turned out to be a tiny sterling silver wire knot ring :thumbsup: . After that I moved on to the next school . This one was loaded back about 7 years ago until myself and my hunting buddies cleaned it out . I thought I would just dig every target from +8 to +94 :tongue3: . Well it payed off :icon_thumright: . I had a very choppy +79 to +84 at 6 inches . I was happy to see a sterling silver neck less in the bottom of the hole :hello2:.
As for all the other finds they were found over the past month . The wheats are 1952S and 1957 . All the other rings are junks and the 7 scout slides were all found on the same hunt !
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3580.webp
    100_3580.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • 100_3581.webp
    100_3581.webp
    920 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_3591.webp
    100_3591.webp
    368.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_3587.webp
    100_3587.webp
    614.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_3590.webp
    100_3590.webp
    510.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_3592.webp
    100_3592.webp
    530.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_3586.webp
    100_3586.webp
    476.5 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 26
Hey pl8man!! CONGRATS!! Really Nice Finds!! Silver turned out Gorgeous!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
good job on all the goods, that necklace cleaned up great!
 
LOOKS LIKE YOU FOUND A BOY SCOUT CAMP.
 
You can tell those cub scouts were having a great time. Congrats on all those keepers. :headbang: You had a very good day.
 
Looks like some fun hunts Glen ! I have not been hunting just had enough of the humid heat and plus its still been raining a lots just had to take a break !
 
Nice hunt there! Great rings and silver necklace! Congrats!

I found the same scout slide as your top left one, last year, it was my first!
Here lately my surface trash finds are more interesting than what I dig! Lol!
 
Nothing like finding silver where you think you've cleaned it out, Sweet day for sure!!

Those Boy Scout neckerchiefs are pretty cool to find. I never found one until his year then found a yard the Boy Scouts use every week, got 14 now I believe. Lol
 
What a great day!!! Like that silver. Nice group of boy scout stuff as well.
 
Nothing like finding silver where you think you've cleaned it out, Sweet day for sure!!

Those Boy Scout neckerchiefs are pretty cool to find. I never found one until his year then found a yard the Boy Scouts use every week, got 14 now I believe. Lol

A few years ago I sold all the nice scout slides I found on EBAY . I'm getting close to selling again , I have about 30 of them .
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom