Finally found something worth more than a quarter!

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've not been finding much lately on the beaches. But hurricane season is coming up soon. Hit a beach today not directly on the coast, but a bit calmer since I wanted to try some detecting actually in the water. Legend worked fine after dialing down the sensitivity a little. Picked up some trash off the bottom, made the world a safer place. Found this knife just about 3 " down on my way back to the car. Nice Ken Onion Leek. Don't know the new value, could not find that particular model #. Cleaned it up, gave it a little Rem Oil, and it's good to go. Good hunting to you all.
20230519_115046.jpg
20230519_154340.jpg 20230519_154804.jpg

Upvote 16

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one in a playground mine is blue,They are a nice knife.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've not been finding much lately on the beaches. But hurricane season is coming up soon. Hit a beach today not directly on the coast, but a bit calmer since I wanted to try some detecting actually in the water. Legend worked fine after dialing down the sensitivity a little. Picked up some trash off the bottom, made the world a safer place. Found this knife just about 3 " down on my way back to the car. Nice Ken Onion Leek. Don't know the new value, could not find that particular model #. Cleaned it up, gave it a little Rem Oil, and it's good to go. Good hunting to you all.
View attachment 2084566 View attachment 2084567 View attachment 2084568
Very Cool!!! A Good knife is always a bonus!!! Congrats!!!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Those Ken Onion knives are super!
Kershaw home page may help. Might need to contact them with question.
I’m guessing the code is similar to this for DSBLKST: DS= Desert Sand (handle color)B= Black (blade finish) LK = Leek (model) ST= Serrated Teeth. This or something very similar. Congrats!

OP
OP
Sandog

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the comments. really in nice condition, used but not abused. I think Blackfoot 58 is likely right on about the model designation, thanks for that observation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread