What's new

Finally got another two boxes.

Sheldius

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
751
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took me not going back to the bank for 2 weeks, though. They were so please to see me, since they had finally got an order in after bouncing 3 weeks in a row. I think they were worried I wasn't coming back. Now that I'm working full time, I just can't afford dry runs. They even asked if I wanted some more next week!

The boxes didn't have any silver. :'(

I do know some new coins made it into the systems since I found $10 each of shiny new 2006 P and D. And one beat up 2002. Most are not MS 65 anymore, so I'll probably release them again.

Hope you all have better luck than I.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom