What's new

finally got one!!

traviswells

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I got 2 rolls of halves this morning and finally got a 68d,, i'm in the game!!! Gonna get 50 bucks worth later thats all I can get. No boxes for me yet, still nice to find one.

Thanks Travis
 
Upvote 0
That's amazing. I always thought the banks were smart enough to have someone check all coins, to see if they had more value than face value. I guess not.
What about those coin machines in stores, I would think it would be a great way to get old or rare coins the easy way.
 
Congrats Travis , that is how it all begins now you have the silver bug ...nice score :thumbsup: , Ed
 
Good start Travis! Silver is Silver!
 
Congratulations on getting your feet wet... good luck on the $50.00 worth.


Chris
 
You will soon become addicted. You cannot blame us. We will not accept blame. One more thing...Stay out of my sand box!

Happy hunting :icon_sunny:
 
You will find lots of 68D

DW
 
Yes, I predict many, many more 68D and other assorted silver in your future.
 
Score on the silver. :thumbsup: There is much more out there waiting to be found.
 
Now if you really wanna have some fun....... order a box to coincide with your next payday. That way you can search your money before paying bills with it. Now for a warning- there is no 12-step program for this addiction, it never ends. HH Mark
 
Sweet, now go get some more!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Hey Travis wait till you find two in a roll...it will be such a rush.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom