What's new

Finally got out today

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Managed to get out for some hunting today. Just the usual clad and trash, but it was still nice to get out. I have noticed that my usual haunts are starting to dry up..... :'(
 
I feel your pain Paul! Got lots of dried up spots around here too, but it turns out they're just a tad under-hunted. Hard to cover all the right ground at any given time. There'll be a spot out there everyone else or most everyone else missed, and you'll get to it.

You're welcome to join in one of my laborious walks through the woods sure to result in sore, wet feet and a horseshoe or two!
 
Just getting out is always a good thing. I've been out and not finding much except wheaties and clad. Enjoy the hunts Paul. DFW
 
Paul. It's always great to get out hunting with you! We'll hit some new spots soon!
 
quarter a day.25 x 365 days a year= $91.25 Keep adding them up, I love it! Glad you got out Paul.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom