Found this next to a cellar hole on an eroding ridge a friend told me about. Did not expect this after digging 14 modern pennies. 1926? Had a foot to go before it went over. Shovel knicked it a little.
Ahh that feeling of finding something you have not found before is the best. I am particularly pleased when I find one. I hit a pocket spill of wheats and two mercs and I was stoked. Great work n good luck keeping em coming.
Awesome! It took me 18 months to find my first Merc. When you read the posts online, it seems like people find them all the time, and I was glad to finally be in the club. I've found more since then, but that first one is still special. Congrats on your first - I'm sure there will be more to come.
Great job I find a lot of my old silver on the sides of hills like that where people slid or fell while going down them Hope you find lots more !!Thanks for sharing