What's new

Finally, my first silver!

The Rogue

Greenie
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Messages
16
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes, Vaquero, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1946 dime was in the hole with a wheat too as a bonus. Plucked a few more wheat's and a 59 memorial. The 1941 nickel was a bonus too that came with a chunk of copper lol...I was cherry picking so the nickel was discriminated out. My most satisfying hunt yet,happy hunting!
 
Upvote 16
Crap, I guess it helps with pics lol!
 

Attachments

  • 1462832674013.webp
    1462832674013.webp
    19 KB · Views: 169
  • 1462832684559.webp
    1462832684559.webp
    93.8 KB · Views: 152
Great job more will come first gold first ring ect. Always check the hole again I have found thre and four coins in the same hole coin spills are awesome. Keep up the good work!!!!!!
 
Congrats on your first silver!! My first one was also a Rosie, 1961-D, which I still have. Hope you're on your way to many more!

-- Jeff --
 
Congrats on your first of many more to come!!
 
The first silver is always SPECIAL...CONGRATULATIONS and hope you find many more with a sprinkle of gold!
 
Congrats on your first silver. I hope many more follow.
 
Congratz on your first silver!
 
My first silver was a Merc, and I still remember the feeling. You've broken through the wall, now congrats and keep on swinging!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom