What's new

Finally My first Silver

Viking22

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pineville West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my first silver, a 1951-d Washington Quarter. Found it
at a school, i had been to at least 5 times.
 
Congrats and go back because there's more silver there
 
That's Awesome! Concrats
Never had much luck with my old Bounty Hunter around trash. Both the Fishers and Tesoro you can't hardly miss a quarter. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack first time I found silver!
It took me forever too because I started hunting schools due to time constraints and there isn't much left and most of our schools are built after 1960 anyway.
 
Hooray for your first silver!
 
Congratulations an your FIRST! :occasion14:
 
I am sure it will be the first of many! Congratulations.
 
Congrats on the silver, :occasion14: How deep was it?
 
About three inches, and about an inch from a concrete sidewalk.
 
We all remember our first time!

Congratulations on finding silver at a “hunted out “ site

They’re never hunted out...LOL


CHEERS

54F350BD-114A-4AF0-B7AD-4AC750D28968.webp
 
Now we're metal detecting. :thumbsup:Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom