What's new

Finally some gold.

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Let me start by saying Daytona Beach Florida has some of the cleanest beaches I've ever seen. I go 10 minutes without a single hit. It's crazy. But did get this nice 14k white gold ring this morning. Along with $2.18 in change. A jug juice. And a few tabs. 2nd ring of vacation. But they haven't came easy. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430923739.483177.webp
 
Upvote 25
Cool Gold save there !! :occasion14:
 
Nice gold ring congrats!
Now you've got that down it will rain gold for you!
 
Congrats on that awesome GOLD!:headbang:
 
Nice job on the gold. Don't go to Cape May N.J. you can go for ever without getting a signal.
 
sweet gold score!, that's a nice chunky one too!
 
Nice ring congrats..
 
NIce 14k!! I can't think of many hunts were the treasure comes easy, but when it comes...It does not get any better..Good Hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom