What's new

Finally some pics (sorry for the wait)

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
src="http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/Timbobey/Picture084.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
coins I'vefound in thelastmonth:
canadian nickels-
1940
1944
1946
two 1947
1949
two 1955
1957
1962
us nickels-
1938d
1941s
two1944p war
two1955no mintmark
us dimes-
1942p merc
us quarters-
1952d
1953d
us halves-
1907d barber
1908d barber
And a 1922 Peace Dollar

src="http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/Timbobey/Picture086.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Pics of what I got at the estate sale
war nickels-
1942s
1943s
1944p
two 1945p
Pennies-
1857 flying eagle
1881 indian
1887 indian
1896 indian
 
Upvote 0
Still waiting. I could not see them for some reason.

Golden Silver
 
Man those are some NICE coins! Barbers and flying eagles! NICE! I have only found one Indian head. Good job!

Michael
 
Golden silver you have to click the link to see them
 
Wow... a peace and two barber halves! That is CRAZY!

GREAT job!

How did you run across them? I take it the peace was from a teller... were the halves too? Or from a box/bag?

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom