What's new

Finding dead soldiers remains in Russia

vince76

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
3,094
Golden Thread
5
Location
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it very interesting.
 
That is crazy.
 
That was some video Vince, I'll admit, I was glued to the screen. Interesting and sad at the same time. Really well done filming and all. With all those items recovered, then what. Thank's for sharing all that with us here.
 
Wow cant believe it holy moly
 
get them home guys,theyve been there long enough.
 
wonder who appointed them in the description it says.........

We are the official search squad. We are engaged in the search and burial lost Red Army soldiers/If we can to know their names, we looking for relatives and bury them on their native land with all the honors.All iron similar to weapons and ammunition we give away to police. Sometimes some samples are deactivated directly in the forest for subsequent transfer to museums.We do not sell the finds.If we find German soldiers, we transfer the remains or their location to an organization that is looking for German soldiers in Russia.This is not our job. It's our Hobby. We are doing this for the sake of interest and heartfelt satisfaction, in order to contribute to history not in words but in deed

 
Wow is an understatement. Macabre yet couldn't walk away from watching. I hope you found enough to identify his remains and look for his family. I pray he rests in peace, always missing and never found until now.
 
20 years ago a Russian contacted me wanting to buy a Tesoro metal detector. I had met this person when on a Metal detecting Chat line. He told me they were going to dig up dead Germans and get the gold teeth that some had in there teeth. At the time i thought this was pretty morbid but remembering what the Germans did to the Jewish people made me think this was fair. After he got the metal detector he never contacted me again. I still to this date wonder how he made out.
 
20 years ago a Russian contacted me wanting to buy a Tesoro metal detector. I had met this person when on a Metal detecting Chat line. He told me they were going to dig up dead Germans and get the gold teeth that some had in there teeth. At the time i thought this was pretty morbid but remembering what the Germans did to the Jewish people made me think this was fair. After he got the metal detector he never contacted me again. I still to this date wonder how he made out.


I read where they are digging German cemeteries in Russia for artifacts. After what the Germans did to the Russians in WW2, the Russian gov't could care less about the Germans in cemeteries. No love lost. Gary
 
20 years ago a Russian contacted me wanting to buy a Tesoro metal detector. I had met this person when on a Metal detecting Chat line. He told me they were going to dig up dead Germans and get the gold teeth that some had in there teeth. At the time i thought this was pretty morbid but remembering what the Germans did to the Jewish people made me think this was fair. After he got the metal detector he never contacted me again. I still to this date wonder how he made out.

Sometimes you have to wonder, when is enough, enough.
 
I read where they are digging German cemeteries in Russia for artifacts. After what the Germans did to the Russians in WW2, the Russian gov't could care less about the Germans in cemeteries. No love lost. Gary

Again, when is enough, enough. Ahh.... the human race. I am NOT saying forget, ignore or change the bad parts of history, they ARE history, and we TRY to learn from it, but sometimes it seems that each new generation somehow wants to keep it going in someway, the bitterness I mean, and the justification to "Pay them back" in some way, even sometimes many generations later. Anyway, good video by Vince, and I think these guys are trying to do a good thing. Again, a most interesting video.
 
Last edited:
The Germans didnt do anything to the russians,the nazis did the doings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom