What's new

Finding Gold Rings

As a newbie I'l start checking it out an listening ,new tricks an tips are allways helpful thanks :icon_thumright:
 
Like they say, if it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

That gold ring I mention in the podcast (http://thetreasurecorner.com) was lost in June, 1986. I found it in July, 2003.

For 17 years it was right there, just two inches deep, in the middle of a public park full of pulltabs.

I'd love to know how many treasure hunters skipped right over it in those 17 years. Some of them discriminated out pulltabs so they didn't get a signal. Others got a beep and looked at their meter and said, "Pulltab - forget it."

---Dan
 
I was told "dig em all" guess thats good advice until your a pro but myself I dont think I could go overa place get a good hit an not dig it ,I HAVE to know what it is.
 
I dig everything I learned that rings will even register as foil.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom