Finding Gold V

ChrisGa

Greenie
Jan 27, 2008
Already watched it. Great video. Im the one who sent you the message about the Buchanan location last week sometime. Keep up the great videos !

OP
OP
F

flagold

Aug 3, 2004
ChrisGa said:
Already watched it. Great video. Im the one who sent you the message about the Buchanan location last week sometime. Keep up the great videos !

Good deal and good luck out there!

scrapdoggie

Nov 23, 2007
Deland Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Pro-Kellyco
Great guitar!...and thanks for the video.I really enjoyed it and i got alot out of it.Im a newbe still and i think ive learned more from these helpful videos then just reading a book or magazine.I only have one area to prospect gold and thats N.H....My 1st outing will be this spring and now that i at least know what blacksand looks like and how the quartz and iron may indicate Hot spots!,,,,Keep those videos coming theres a bunch of us just waiting for the knowledge,,,thanks again

OP
OP
F

flagold

Aug 3, 2004
Glad people are getting something from them.

In NH (from):

http://www.des.state.nh.us/factsheets/geo/geo-1.htm

Where To Go

Gold has been reported from many streams in northern and western New Hampshire. The following is a partial list:

Town
Stream
Benton
Tunnel Brook
Lincoln
Notch Brook
Lisbon
Salmon Hole Brook. Reported to be the site of an 1866 con scheme when a sluice box was salted with gold to attract investors.
Wild Ammonoosuc River
Ammonoosuc River below Bath
Northern Coos Cnty.
Indian Stream. Gold is also reported in glacial deposits in the area
Perry Stream
Dead Diamond River
Swift Diamond River
________
Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread