What's new

Finding Lots Of Indian Cents

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
23,214
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
XP Deus 2
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few days ago I hunted another vacant lot where a 1800's house was years ago.
On average, I usually find (15) to (20) Indian Cents a season but this year I've already found (32).
The 1879 is in very nice condition (full Liberty in the Headband) and I needed this date for my collection.

Indian Cents - 1879 - 1881 - 1889 - 1904
Wheat Cents - 1911 - 1913 - 1924 - 1956 D

Good Hunting !
 

Attachments

  • MAH - 8-16-25.webp
    MAH - 8-16-25.webp
    30 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 31
Nice...
 
You're lucky to be in an area where there are so many, congrats!
I've only managed two so
You're lucky to be in an area where there are so many, congrats!
I've only managed two so far.
Most of the towns in our area were settled from 1805 to the 1820's.
We don't find many extremely old coins and relics (from the 1700's) in our area like they do in New England, Maryland, etc.
But ... we do seem to have a good "population" of Large Cents, Indians, Seated and Barbers coins here.
 
Outstanding
Congratulations on your success
 
A few days ago I hunted another vacant lot where a 1800's house was years ago.
On average, I usually find (15) to (20) Indian Cents a season but this year I've already found (32).
The 1879 is in very nice condition (full Liberty in the Headband) and I needed this date for my collection.

Indian Cents - 1879 - 1881 - 1889 - 1904
Wheat Cents - 1911 - 1913 - 1924 - 1956 D

Good Hunting !
Nice Tribe!

PBS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom