What's new

finds Feb 26 th

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

I worked yesterday 6 hrs below de hot sun and in the wet sand whit my excalibur (in all metal) I found
about 20 dolars in mexican coins(show after the thumbler rock)
two silver rings
one gold ring
silver cross
Rafael :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
Nice group of finds Rafael......Congratulations :thumbsup:
on your gold and silvers also. GL and HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice haul you have there.

Stay safe !
 
Looks like you had a great day at the beach!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice finds.....love the cross. I think the spanish money is so elegant looking.

Joy in fl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom