What's new

Finds from Saturday

Ccarson

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
230
Reaction score
748
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Monte,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer
Minelab eureka
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Saturday my hunting buddy and I went to a new spot that had some old houses. It's now a park. I came out with two silvers. 1943 s mercury and a religious metal with what looks like a saint on one side and the sacred heart on the other. Beneath the sacred heart it says sterling. The mercury dime was right next to a rusty nail. image.webp I also came out with a token that was for Crystal white laundry soap,old gold plated ring with $ symbol on it and the mystery item is what looks like a rivet that's was made to be off center. My buddy came out with two wheats. image.webp
 
Upvote 14
Some sweet silver finds! Nice! Cool ring!
Could the rivet thing be a cuff link?
 
Nice hunt... two silvers... well done. Best of luck to you!
 
Nice couple of silvers, great hunt!
 
Some sweet silver finds! Nice! Cool ring!
Could the rivet thing be a cuff link?

I don't think so cuz it's one solid piece. I think cuff links are two pieces connected by a small ring or chain
 
Good silver finds
 
Looks like a nice hunt, congrats on the merc and other silver. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom