Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 3, 2016 #1 I am making time to get out, my wife understands I am sure, any ways I hope to see lots of finds on all the different posts. HH Upvote 8
I am making time to get out, my wife understands I am sure, any ways I hope to see lots of finds on all the different posts. HH
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 4, 2016 #2 Nice bunch of finds congrats
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Apr 4, 2016 #3 Nice finds! I like the crotal bells. Well done sir!