birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2012 #1 Hot afternoon paid off! Johnathan Griswold Upvote 0
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md May 28, 2012 #2 By looking at these points I am gonna lean towards a Fox Creek for that base ya got. Still that is an awesome day of hunting right there.
By looking at these points I am gonna lean towards a Fox Creek for that base ya got. Still that is an awesome day of hunting right there.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 28, 2012 #3 You had a great hunt. Thanks for sharing.
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Can anyone tell me about the one in my hand closest to my finger tips? I have never found one that shape. Any idea? Its really wide for such a small base. Re-worked maybe? Johnathan Griswold
Can anyone tell me about the one in my hand closest to my finger tips? I have never found one that shape. Any idea? Its really wide for such a small base. Re-worked maybe? Johnathan Griswold