What's new

Finds from yesterday, 6/10

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Hi everyone!! Got out to a local park for a few hours yesterday morning after work. Found $2.68 in clad (6 quarters, 8 dimes, 5 clad Jefferson nickels, and 13 pennies (all copper)), a neat looking Hot Wheels car that cleaned up nicely, and a really cool knife looking thing (letter opener maybe?) found right on the surface. Pics below. Enjoy!! :)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 119.webp
    Picture 119.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 120.webp
    Picture 120.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 121.webp
    Picture 121.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 119
Looks like it could be a letter opener, cool find Paul.
 
When I first saw it, I thought it might be a Kirpan, but I've never seen one with a forked blade. :icon_scratch:

Cool finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice! Very unusual surface find... :thumbsup:
 
How large is the knife thingy?
 
Kimsdad said:
When I first saw it, I thought it might be a Kirpan, but I've never seen one with a forked blade. :icon_scratch:

Cool finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What do you cook in a Kirpan?

Keep them coins rolling Paul!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom