What's new

Finds from yesterday, and what a day it was.

montanagold

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
190
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Curently the AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spent about 4 hours at a coworkers house she said I could detect. It was built in 1872. Found about 6 wheat's also. the Token that I scratched is pretty rare, nearest I can tell from my research is its worth about 300.00 well I'm not sure now that I scratched the crap out of it. Thanks for looking and happy hunting.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0393.webp
    IMG_0393.webp
    258.7 KB · Views: 807
Upvote 0
Awesome finds there congrats.
 
Good Ones, That Scratch isn't that bad, I've seen (done) worse. But I hate when that happens, maybe there's another one there :wink:
 
WTG MGold they are some good looking coins! I like to find the tokens! :thumbsup: :headbang:
 
You found some nice looking coins. Go back and see what else is hiding there....Matt
 
That was a nice haul of coins you got and the token is a a beaut even scratched
 
txkickergirl said:
That was a nice haul of coins you got and the token is a a beaut even scratched

I totally agree! Have you tried researching about Garfield Beach? What I can make out on the token, it looks as if that place was a grand, popular area back in the day.

:wink: RR
 
Nice old token and finds

HH Jer
 
Congratson the sweet finds...and the token is one I've never seen before :icon_thumleft:
 
Great looking token. What's on the reverse. Where's Garfield Beach :dontknow: Nice Barbers too :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom