What's new

Finished Nugget Shooter Caddy

Sierra Kid

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mojave Desert CA.
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300, Falcon MD20
Finally finished... When fully loaded it may a little too heavy to trudge through rough terrain, but it will be good for club events and general vicinity stuff. Anything to keep from running back and fourth to the truck... I'll do the next one out of aluminum. Got me motivated to sign up for welding class which I started last week. :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • ns1.webp
    ns1.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 370
  • NS2.webp
    NS2.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 365
Upvote 0
Looks like a right handy thing for shooting nuggets at club nugget shoots!

All the best with your aluminum welding class,

Lanny
 
Thanks Lanny. Been meaning to learn how to weld for too long.
 
Hi Sean,

Congratulations on finishing this project! Sure looks like you mean business. :icon_thumleft:

As an alternative for hiking any distance, this past season I attached a shovel and larger heavy Estwing pick on to an aluminum backpack frame. The frame was handy for lashing on a sluice. I used (don't know what they're actually called) those thick, about 1" wide black rubber straps with the heavy duty hooks to really secure things good and tight.

Jim.
 
Looks like your loaded for bear!!Nice!You might wanna carry your detector differently though as I can see it isnt going to stay where it is very long on any uneven ground.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom