Finished Off A Baseball Diamond Tonite After Work. Got 2 Rings.....

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
outfiled.jpg

Between yesterday & today, I managed to complete the whole base ball diamond with the outfield. Every time I look at an empty soccer field or baseball diamond, I always imagine at least one ring buried somewhere. Well, this diamond was no different. I managed a couple more rings and some loot. :)

Attachments

• india.jpg
    india.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 267
Since you mentioned finishing up with the outfield; is that were you found the rings? Or were they closer in?

Shortstack said:
Since you mentioned finishing up with the outfield; is that were you found the rings? Or were they closer in?

One was in center outfield, the other was in left outfield. My theory is that one must throw the ball extra hard in order to get it to home plate. The laws of physics allow a ring(s) to fly off any given finger :hello2: with that extra force, and plant that ring into oblivion :hello2:, which of course ends up under my Scorp coil. :hello2: :headbang: :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

That's my story and i'm sticking with it! :read2:

John-Edmonton said:
Shortstack said:

One was in center outfield, the other was in left outfield. My theory is that one must throw the ball extra hard in order to get it to home plate. The laws of physics allow a ring(s) to fly off any given finger :hello2: with that extra force, and plant that ring into oblivion :hello2:, which of course ends up under my Scorp coil. :hello2: :headbang: :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

That's my story and i'm sticking with it! :read2:

Your theory has been proven true in the past. To increase your chances for finding more rings, find out where the Ladies Softball league hold their games. "nuff said??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back