What's new

Finished the 4 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Finished the halves. No large amount of silver........ but did find something on my wish list.
1987p
2007s clad proof.
and....
1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative!!!!!
Amazing it was the only silver in the 4 boxes.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Wow ! I'd be stoked to find a Stone Mountain in only 4 boxes searched ! that is such a nice
looking coin - what grade would you assign yours? Argentium.
 
Argentium said:
Wow ! I'd be stoked to find a Stone Mountain in only 4 boxes searched ! that is such a nice
looking coin - what grade would you assign yours? Argentium.
I think you misunderstood. These weren't my first 4 boxes, just one shipment of 4 I search each week. I'll study it and post a grade later.
HH
Gilbert
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom