What's new

Fireworks

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
There were three different firework shows going on around us Saturday night. This was my first time with this camera to attempt taking pics of fireworks. I have lots and lots of pics. Even the ones that weren't perfect, turned out kind of neat. Plus, I was inside the truck shooting because the mosquitoes were horrendous!

DSCN5249.webp

DSCN5157.webp

DSCN5159.webp

DSCN5160.webp

DSCN5161.webp

DSCN5162.webp

DSCN5163.webp

DSCN5164.webp

DSCN5167.webp

DSCN5173.webp

DSCN5175.webp

DSCN5165.webp

DSCN5170.webp

DSCN5174.webp

DSCN5176.webp

DSCN5177.webp

DSCN5178.webp

DSCN5179.webp

DSCN5181.webp

DSCN5184.webp

DSCN5185.webp

DSCN5186.webp

DSCN5187.webp

DSCN5188.webp

DSCN5189.webp

DSCN5190.webp

DSCN5192.webp

DSCN5193.webp

DSCN5194.webp

DSCN5196.webp

DSCN5197.webp

DSCN5198.webp

DSCN5199.webp

DSCN5200.webp

DSCN5204.webp



DSCN5191.webp

DSCN5201.webp

DSCN5182.webp

DSCN5195.webp

DSCN5156.webp

Thanks for looking!

~Sis
 
Nice pics ... did you use the "Fireworks" shooting mode on your camera?
 
yes. There was a delay every time I took a shot. It will take a lot of practice to get that one down. But, I have plenty of opportunities this week. :laughing7:
 
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:
 
Ooooo! Ahhhh! 😁 🎆
 
Reminds me of my Honeymoon during, we'll you know. Nice pics.
 
Cool shots! We didn't have any, and thankfully we didn't have any fires started up by illegal fireworks. I didn't even hear any going off. Usually what they do is wait and set off our 4th fireworks later in the year when conditions get better.
 
Cool shots! We didn't have any, and thankfully we didn't have any fires started up by illegal fireworks. I didn't even hear any going off. Usually what they do is wait and set off our 4th fireworks later in the year when conditions get better.

Well, I kind of wanted to share some for the peeps that weren't going to get a show. I hope they get those fires under control!
 
Very nice pics. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom