TheElementOfSand
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2012
- Messages
- 195
- Reaction score
- 45
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Wayne
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
First day proved good but with a ton of bottle caps.

But day 2 proved even better.

Just have to keep working on my pinpointing. Oh and my Lesche and my Bombsheath should be here tomorrow so I am stoked about that. My hand has been hurting so much from my cheap plastic digger. Still wish I had the small sniper coil, some of the spots where I have been going in the park with one swing I ding on at least 30 targets at a time.

But day 2 proved even better.


Just have to keep working on my pinpointing. Oh and my Lesche and my Bombsheath should be here tomorrow so I am stoked about that. My hand has been hurting so much from my cheap plastic digger. Still wish I had the small sniper coil, some of the spots where I have been going in the park with one swing I ding on at least 30 targets at a time.

Upvote
2








