What's new

First 2019 coins

CJ9

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,902
Golden Thread
0
Location
NYC area
Primary Interest:
Other
Got my first 2019 pennies at a 7-11 in florida today. Anyone else see any 2019 coins?
 
Upvote 0
another year to find new ERRORS:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
I don't expect any until sometime in March/April, if last year was any indication. Would be neat to have people post on here when they find them and where they are, sort of track the distribution.
 
I've not seen any yet. Most times I do use cash just in the oft chance of getting something collectible back as change, but no luck on new coins yet. I'm located near the middle of the mitten - Michigan.
 

Got my first on Feb 15th. Here she is with a 1909.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom