Nepa-Will
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2014
- Messages
- 593
- Reaction score
- 898
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northeast, Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP WS4 Wireless Headphones,
XP Remote
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Today the Deus showed up and man was I stoked. Tore open that package like a kid on Christmas morn. Turned on the controller only to find out it wasn't even charged.
So I plugged it in for about a half hour and ran down to one of my old spots that has been hit by many people and many machines. First I found a 1941 wheat amongst rusted old pieces of beer cans. I thought it was awesome considering it was amongst all the junk. After digging a couple handfulls of junk. I dug the round thing. I don't know if it's a rosette or what, but it is what seems to be brass, lead filled back with an iron pin going through it. It was getting a little dark and I was slowly working my way out of the woods, and I got a nice sounding signal. Right under the surface I pulled a rusty old beer bottle cap! I re-checked the hole and there was that nice clean loud signal agin. Dug down 8" and out pops a little black coin. I thought it was a toasted wheat or Indian, but to my surprise it was an 1891 Seated Dime. How happy I was to find out that once I learn this machine. All my old spots might be new ones again.

Here is that whatchamacallit round thingy. Hope someone has an idea.


So I plugged it in for about a half hour and ran down to one of my old spots that has been hit by many people and many machines. First I found a 1941 wheat amongst rusted old pieces of beer cans. I thought it was awesome considering it was amongst all the junk. After digging a couple handfulls of junk. I dug the round thing. I don't know if it's a rosette or what, but it is what seems to be brass, lead filled back with an iron pin going through it. It was getting a little dark and I was slowly working my way out of the woods, and I got a nice sounding signal. Right under the surface I pulled a rusty old beer bottle cap! I re-checked the hole and there was that nice clean loud signal agin. Dug down 8" and out pops a little black coin. I thought it was a toasted wheat or Indian, but to my surprise it was an 1891 Seated Dime. How happy I was to find out that once I learn this machine. All my old spots might be new ones again.

Here is that whatchamacallit round thingy. Hope someone has an idea.


Upvote
40









