What's new

First bag back

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Forgot just how much I missed this. Also just how disgusting some of those coins can be. All-in-all, not a bad bag, 6 wheats, 42d, 46d, 50, 57d, and 2 58d. Not to mention 22 2009s and 2 Canadian. Also found 16 dimes, so came out $1.44 ahead!
 

Attachments

  • 3.14.25 1st back.webp
    3.14.25 1st back.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 3.14.25I see you.webp
    3.14.25I see you.webp
    51 KB · Views: 50
Upvote 4
Why keep the 2009 cents?
...because I like them and they have relatively low mint rates? I may scale it back and only keep the presidency ones, but for now...

Keep what ya want, there's no wrong way to do this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom