Bank Runner Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 666 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Feb 22, 2009 #1 I found my first couple of Balboas this week while searching boxes from a new supplier. These are neat to run across. Attachments Coin Finds 2-19-09 07.webp 200.4 KB · Views: 260 Upvote 0
I found my first couple of Balboas this week while searching boxes from a new supplier. These are neat to run across.
Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2009 #2 Nice I have a few of them. 2x66, 1x68, 1x82. Both 60s are 40% silver.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2009 #3 Awesome find, I have only found 1 as I edge hunt. I have to say they are one of the collest looking coins out there!!!
Awesome find, I have only found 1 as I edge hunt. I have to say they are one of the collest looking coins out there!!!
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2009 #4 Great find
Bank Runner Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 666 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Feb 22, 2009 Thread Owner #5 I agree TF, they look very cool. Too bad both of mine are 1979s and not silver.
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Feb 22, 2009 #6 i got a 1980 last week, i think it is clad, but i am not sure
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Feb 23, 2009 #7 Bank Runner you beat me. I have not found one yet. Golden Silver
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Feb 23, 2009 #8 i want one of those
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Feb 23, 2009 #9 Nice bank runner I agree that they are one of the coolest looking coins , I found one last year and mine is only clad.... cool find , Ed
Nice bank runner I agree that they are one of the coolest looking coins , I found one last year and mine is only clad.... cool find , Ed
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Feb 23, 2009 #10 Panama uses the same planchets as the US mint for their coins. I like the mean looking dude on their centimos the best!
Panama uses the same planchets as the US mint for their coins. I like the mean looking dude on their centimos the best!