What's new

First bank ordered box...

tenseventyfive

Full Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
131
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
*drumroll*

ONE 40% - 1967 Kennedy in second roll, then totalk skunkeroo the rest of the way. Oh well - at least that proves there CAN be silver in bank ordered boxes, which I wasn't totally convinced about. I am picking up a $500. bag from a coin machine later today and 2 more boxes so, perhaps, those will be a bit better.

One hopes. :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
tenseventyfive said:
*drumroll*

ONE 40% - 1967 Kennedy in second roll, then totalk skunkeroo the rest of the way. Oh well - at least that proves there CAN be silver in bank ordered boxes, which I wasn't totally convinced about. I am picking up a $500. bag from a coin machine later today and 2 more boxes so, perhaps, those will be a bit better.

One hopes. :coffee2:
What does your avatar represent? (you'll do better just keep it up- the hunting and increase order size too ;D )
 
the area i live in is pretty bad, so i would call that an average box :laughing9: maybe sometimes even better. :laughing7:
 
oh, the avatar is just sort of a joke based on my user name - a 10-75 is the code for a structural fire in the FDNY :P
 
tenseventyfive said:
*drumroll*

ONE 40% - 1967 Kennedy in second roll, then totalk skunkeroo the rest of the way. Oh well - at least that proves there CAN be silver in bank ordered boxes, which I wasn't totally convinced about. I am picking up a $500. bag from a coin machine later today and 2 more boxes so, perhaps, those will be a bit better.

One hopes. :coffee2:

I kinda look at it like buying a lottery ticket - you probably aren't gonna "win" much if any, but you definitely won't win if you don't buy a ticket. Keep at it. A decent box has to come around sooner or later...at least thats what I keep telling myself. ;D
 
1x 40% is my avg too, but if that dream box ever comes... ::)
 
1 40% is what i was getting until three weeks ago now i am rolling in them. I have gotten 4 boxes with two in each.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom