What's new

First Benjamin

greg0074

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
After a year I've found my first Benjamin in a box. Score!!
IMG00009-20101209-1300.webp​
 
Upvote 0
Sweet!!!! WTG!!!!
 
Its all about the Benjamin's :laughing7:

Sorry..had to go there
 
The first is always the best. Congrats!

apush :read2:
 
Congrats :thumbsup:
I've found 3 Bens in 10 boxes
 
Congrats!!! :thumbsup: I found 3 Bens in my very first box (one was even an ender). Haven't found any since lol.
 
Congratulations!!! :icon_thumleft: I love finding Bens!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
I was lucky enough to get two Bens on one of my first few bank "cold calls", Pure luck, but I think it hooked me on the hobby!
Congrats!!! Here's to MANY more!!!!
 
Congrats on the ben it is nice feeling when you find your first one . happy hunting RON
 
ive gone thru thousands of dollars, and still only gotten one in this whole time! mine was a '63-D so u definitely win lol...nice score, keep it up and hh!
 
Great score on the ben, nice pic :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
I've done probably 7-10 k and haven't found one yet. Seems like they crop up in some areas a bunch, may be mainly a questin of volume though. Looks great!
 
Nice score! Gotta love the big silver :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom