vanoldschool Hero Member Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 720 Reaction score 217 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Orchard, Wa Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2009 Thread Owner #1 attempted water hunting and found this bottle laying there, any info on the markings? I know the area I found it dates 100 years ago.. thanks Attachments ATT2792054.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 272 ATT2792054.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 257
attempted water hunting and found this bottle laying there, any info on the markings? I know the area I found it dates 100 years ago.. thanks
Mr Ripley Full Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 160 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Aug 13, 2009 #2 Hi vanoldschool, Your bottle was made by the Northwestern Glass Co. in Seattle, WA. The company started making bottles in 1931. I have a hunch that the "57" on your bottle may the year produced, but I could be wrong. Mr R
Hi vanoldschool, Your bottle was made by the Northwestern Glass Co. in Seattle, WA. The company started making bottles in 1931. I have a hunch that the "57" on your bottle may the year produced, but I could be wrong. Mr R
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Aug 13, 2009 #3
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 25, 2009 #4 can you provide a pic of the whole bottle ?