What's new

First Box Halves - Wells Fargo - Very Excited

CoinCoin

Greenie
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Desert!
I'm totally a geek when it comes to coins. Well, probably in a lot of other ways too but mostly coins. And since the anticipation is killing me, I've been out reading all of your posts. I'm feeling like Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory must've felt when he finally bought his first chocolate bar looking for a Golden Ticket!! (Didn't his first bar result in a SKUNK?!?!?) I already ran across the street and checked with my teller (childhood friend) and she said the Brinks truck won't be there until about 1 today. Running late or something. So, for fun I thought I'd post another poll. Thanks for everyone who hit my last one! I think I'm going to like it here!
 
Upvote 0
If you have a childhood friend at a bank, use him/her. They probably see more coins in a day than you do in a month.
 
Drum roll please!!!!!!!!

1964 x 4
1965 x 1
1967 x 2
1969 x 1

Better than I expected!!! Like having a great shot in golf, it keeps me coming back.. I'll get another box next week!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom