I find dimes have consistant silver in them even if its small amounts .I got lucky recently and had a great score on bank rolled dimes. In fact i find more silver in bank or customer rolled dimes then i do in bank rolled halves. Its also easier getting rid of dimes because all the machines take them.
Love those dimes, JJ. Keep it up and you will end up with a pile! I just quit again after 2.5 months, and found 80 silvers out of approx. $10k searched. Only the fun makes it worthwhile, you won't get wealthy.
In three years of searching dimes I have found that my averages are the same for hand rolled as they are for boxes. ffd
dimes are a nice break if halves are slow...i picked up a box today and it had a merc ender. unfortunately, it was the only silver in the box!! i'll still take it, though...