What's new

first box of dimes

999digger

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Yesterday I did my first box of dimes. It yielded 3 silvers.
1953
2x 1964
The seceond box was a skunk :(
Is it worth keeping the 2009 dimes :help: What do you think? Help would be appreciated.
HH
 
Upvote 0
rileyboy said:
Sure, I'd keep a few 2009-P/D's
rileyboy
In the boxes I did I found about 15 of them. about 12 were 2009-D.
Happy Hunting
 
999digger said:
Yesterday I did my first box of dimes. It yielded 3 silvers.
1953
2x 1964
The seceond box was a skunk :(
Is it worth keeping the 2009 dimes :help: What do you think? Help would be appreciated.
HH
:icon_thumleft: Solid box! 1.5 per is about average for 2 boxes, for me anyways. I'd keep a couple, I believe the D's are rarer than the P's.
 
I find 20-30 2009-D dimes in every box, but have never found a P. Location is pretty important in determining what mint you find. 3 silvers is a great box IMO, my best box had 2 silvers.

HH! :thumbsup:
 
Good score :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
great score!!! wonderful box imo! and yes, i believe the 2009's are worth keeping, but thats just my opinion, so its your choice...keep it up and hh!
 
first box was good - i usually see an average of 2 per box. don't bother keeping the 2009's unless you collect them. not worth anything if you are collecting for profit or investment value...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom