What's new

First box of Nickels--results

Ghondi

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coventry, CT
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Picked up a box of nickels a week ago and forgot to post*been busy*

So, my results are as follows:

1-1938
1-1939
2-1940
4-1941(1D)
2-1946(1D)
3-1947(1D, 1S)
1-1949
1-1952
3-1953(2D)
3-1954(3D)
2-1955(2D)
1-1956
4-1957(4D)
3-1958(3D)
6-1959(4D)
-----------37 pre-60's
6-1960(4D)
6-1961(2D)
8-1962(7D)
2-1965
4-1967
6-1968(4D, 2S)
2-1969(2S)
3-1971

Canadian 5Cent pieces
1-1965
1-1974
1-1985
1-1993
 
Upvote 0
37 pre-60s is a good total. I don't think I've found more than 30 in a box yet. The next one will have a silver in it guaranteed!
 
Really? I didn't think I did to well...Hell, my first CRH was with a box of Pennies and 17 rolls of nicks and I ended up with 18 pre-60's for the nicks...bit more than 1 a roll...

I hope I find silver...or a buffalo...whatever...just something nice...

It would be my second silver total...*dime found at work...*
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom