What's new

First coin star score

Rich jaws

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
NY
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never was one to check the coin star reject slot until I started reading the posts on here. At my bank today and was passing the coin machine. Reached in and pulled out a handful of coins including my first steel 1943 cent. The rest was clad around 87 cents worth. Made up for the fact that I have not been able to metal detect this fall because of a knee problem. Having surgery in a couple of weeks so hoping to get out before the freeze sets in.
 
Upvote 14
My son has done pretty good at the coin star at the local grocery store when there with his mom. He has scored a few foreign coins, a silver dime and a steelie like yours a few weeks ago.
 
My coin star is at the local Walmart and I don't go there. I keep hoping they will put one somewhere else so I can make a conscious effort to go by it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom