jt101319 Jr. Member Joined May 8, 2018 Messages 92 Reaction score 612 Golden Thread 1 Location Central Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2018 #1 found this in an old field in Massachusetts today about 4 inches deep. target ID 64-65 Last edited: May 9, 2018
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer May 9, 2018 #2 I would say it's a brooch. But to be sure we need to know what the back looks like. Any attachment points?? Could also be sash buckle as large as it is. Very nice find. Upvote 0
I would say it's a brooch. But to be sure we need to know what the back looks like. Any attachment points?? Could also be sash buckle as large as it is. Very nice find.
jt101319 Jr. Member Joined May 8, 2018 Messages 92 Reaction score 612 Golden Thread 1 Location Central Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Just added a pic of the back Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer May 10, 2018 #4 Boy I can't see any attachment points on the back. Could have been stitched onto a dress or something. Sorry I'm no help Upvote 0
Boy I can't see any attachment points on the back. Could have been stitched onto a dress or something. Sorry I'm no help
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2018 #5 What you have is a "pierced openwork" brooch. IMO or course. Upvote 0
Bama Billy Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2018 Messages 262 Reaction score 503 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Alabama Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2018 #6 Very interesting find, congrats Upvote 0