tford62
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2008
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wilton, Maine
- Detector(s) used
- White's M6
First CRH'ing Experience............
I spent all weekend reading everyone else's experiences on here and decided if it rained today, my day off and I couldn't metal detect, I was going to just go and do it. About 90 mins into my detecting this afternoon it was raining hard enough so I knew I had to get the machine under cover. I headed for the bank to make a deposit and asked my favorite teller if she had any half dollar rolls. She said she did, $450 worth. I told her I would take them. Unfortunately, after going through 4 and a half boxes this evening, I am convinced my bank is someone else's dump bank, I got skunked and I noticed two of the rolls have the same check marks on them, so I am thinking those boxes atleast were someone's dump. To add insult to injury, I had bragged to my wife the worst that could happen is I come up even, even if I don't find any silver, but I was shorted a half and have only 449.50 to dump back on a different bank. LOL I won't give up this easily though, I will do it again and fairly soon. It might rain tomorrow. LOL
I spent all weekend reading everyone else's experiences on here and decided if it rained today, my day off and I couldn't metal detect, I was going to just go and do it. About 90 mins into my detecting this afternoon it was raining hard enough so I knew I had to get the machine under cover. I headed for the bank to make a deposit and asked my favorite teller if she had any half dollar rolls. She said she did, $450 worth. I told her I would take them. Unfortunately, after going through 4 and a half boxes this evening, I am convinced my bank is someone else's dump bank, I got skunked and I noticed two of the rolls have the same check marks on them, so I am thinking those boxes atleast were someone's dump. To add insult to injury, I had bragged to my wife the worst that could happen is I come up even, even if I don't find any silver, but I was shorted a half and have only 449.50 to dump back on a different bank. LOL I won't give up this easily though, I will do it again and fairly soon. It might rain tomorrow. LOL

Upvote
0









