First CW button for my 2015 . . . and its a pretty one.

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2013
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s)
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
First CW button for my 2015 . . . and it's a pretty one.

It's C-O-L-D in Virginia. Or I should say "cold FOR Virginia". Anyway, I had a few short hours and was really surprised to turn up a near-perfect New York cuff.

DSCN0310.JPG

Found a bullet worm, a couple of P caps and a gun screw in the trench.

DSCN0311.JPG

Upvote 19

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you're going to start the year off in a good way. That would be the way to do it! WTG PW. I know it won't be lonely with the finds you made last year.

OP
OP
parsonwalker

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2013
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Parson walker that button blows my confederate eye button away damn look at the gilt and detail on that baby sure you didn't buy that from a relic show just kidding man that is awesome, what a great find my friend now go back and find some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vanzutphen

OK Sutphin - You talked me into it. Since you like this button so much, I have packaged it, and am only waiting for your address to mail it to you in exchange for that near-worthless Confederate I. Just lemme know how you want to handle the trade!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Parson Walker it has took me a while to figure out what was going on I could not remember what the topic was , and what it was under.I did not know if I offended you or what?You know where this button was found there was nothing around to say why it was dropped there as I said it was I would say 3 inches deep and right next to a briar bush and the soil really protected it .I am saying that button you have is just awesome and the gilt and convex really stand out..and now we get to the sad part .I will hold onto mine for a little longer even the property owner said that he didn't think I would find anything and said congratulations, nah I think I will keep it!vanzutphen

Last edited:

carcusrex

Jan 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice button, cleaned up well. Great job

OP
OP
parsonwalker

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2013
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Parson Walker it has took me a while to figure out what was going on I could not remember what the topic was , and what it was under.I did not know if I offended you or what?You know where this button was found there was nothing around to say why it was dropped there as I said it was I would say 3 inches deep and right next to a briar bush and the soil really protected it .I am saying that button you have is just awesome and the gilt and convex really stand out..and now we get to the sad part .I will hold onto mine for a little longer even the property owner said that he didn't think I would find anything and said congratulations, nah I think I will keep it!vanzutphen

Dude, I'm so sorry for the confusion! I was just MESSING with you - it was a joke, and apparently not a good one! If I were you, I wouldn't trade your button for 15 of mine. Sorry man. I was kidding.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Parson, Hey parson!!!!!!!!, man its all good never even thought about it that way I was fooling with you its nice to know we both have nice buttons to show so now you go on out there and find another one ground so froze cant bust it with a pick.Vanzutphen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread