What's new

First day out with AT Gold

scavanau

Full Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
146
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
Ace-250, AT-Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only an hour hunt. Hit an area I've hammered a few dozen times. Things seemed to dry up until now. Also able to NOT dig a hundred nails! I had dug 11 Minies and 1 musket ball here last June. Can't wait for Saturday. Scratchy "iffy" signal at 14".
 

Attachments

  • 1466111310060.webp
    1466111310060.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 20
Congrats on your ATG bullet find - I like the Garrett's - anyway thanks for sharing your pictures and story with all of us and I wish you many more great finds with your ATG while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on the lead !! You will like the AT pro it is a great detector . The more you use it the more you will like it . I find mine really does well after a good ground soaking rain .
 
You're on your way!
 
Very nice find! The AT Gold is a good machine...enjoy!
 
Thanks everyone. It's especially neat digging these in a place where nobody would believe it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom