What's new

First day out

Libralabsoldier

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
666
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
I got an MD from a guy here in Dallas. It is a Famous Trails MD3006. It works ok, it is a little ergonomically uncomfortable and I am rusty...but I managed to turn over a few coins so it was fun.

My daughter found ELEVEN four leaf clovers in the same park. How does that even happen? She is eyeing my MD, and has already asked for it when I get the White's CoinMaster that is on its way....

It is going to be a good year, no matter what.
 
:thumbsup:

Time with the kid...priceless.

Al
 
Well, the White's came today, from Member OldManTreasure....and my daughter wants to go out RIGHT NOW and start testing it out. I think I got her infected with the treasure hunting bug too! Now, to find a gold ring to get the wife hooked.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom