What's new

First finds of 2016

chase2

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
459
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Albeit post office box finds, still a nice surprise. I live high up in the mountains of Colorado, so getting out hunting is just not going to happen. I went out the other day to check the mail box, and there was a package waiting for me. A friend of mine had seen that I was missing a state from my states frame and sent me a Xmas gift. so now I can cross off Michigan from the list. Still going to have to wait for a personal find. but so far a great start. DSCN2226.webpDSCN2230.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice Gift!

My yard looks like this. It will be a while before i see dirt or rocks again too.
image.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom