What's new

FIRST FLIGHT

littlebird13

Full Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
UPSTATE N.Y.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Anyone know what this is
 

Attachments

  • 072.webp
    072.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 322
looks like half a prop and must be given to a pilot after a planes first test flight
 
Upvote 0
It's the bottom of a vintage First Flight brass golf putter. First Flight Golden Eagles were made in the 1960s. Breezie
 

Attachments

  • PUtter.webp
    PUtter.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 465
Upvote 0
My bet is that it is the bottom plate for a putter. I think I have seen some vintage golf clubs made by that company.
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
It's the bottom of a vintage First Flight brass golf putter. First Flight Golden Eagles were made in the 1960s. Breezie
Breezie is correct. Here is the same eagle. JohninPa must have been posting same time.

golf first flight.webpgolf ffirst flight2.webp
 
Upvote 0
I have collected golf clubs for years and I have not seen that exactly. It looks like a tool carried to repair ball marks on the greens. First Flight was a golf club manufacturer.
 
Upvote 0
Anything on the other side like lettering or glue remaining?
 
Upvote 0
Hi littlebird :hello:

We need a picture of the other side and an idea of size please.

Cheers, Mike
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom