What's new

First half dollar in quite a while

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit the same place I have been digging for a while, for about 1 1/2 hours last evening, and nothing very notable. The half was only a 1972 kennedy clad. For wheats from 1955 to 1917, a pile of other clad, an old skull earing, and a cats eye marble by accident. I still have a lot of ground to cover IMG_2959.webpIMG_2960.webpIMG_2961.webp looking for some better things in the next week. The 2 pictures of four wheats are before and after cleaning.
 
Upvote 12
Bound to be more treasure there. Hit it low and slow.
 
Congrats on the half and the rest of your finds. :occasion14: I agree with RJ, there are probably more coins in the ground. Be sure to go back after the next heavy rain, while the soil is still wet.
 
I will continue to hit this dig until the proverbial cows come home. Especially after some good rain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom