XP Shooter Jr. Member Joined Aug 29, 2015 Messages 30 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used XP Deus I and Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2016 #1 The very first hole I dug this year, and it was a 1937 Merc. I'm also starting my new resolution not to polish my silver coins anymore Attachments image.webp 471.4 KB · Views: 139 Upvote 24
The very first hole I dug this year, and it was a 1937 Merc. I'm also starting my new resolution not to polish my silver coins anymore
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 1, 2016 #2 You're off to a good start with your first silver. Regards + HH Bill
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,561 Reaction score 20,217 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2016 #3 Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2016 #4 Things are starting off on the right foot.
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 1, 2016 #5 Congrats on pulling your 1st silver for the new year. What's your silver coin goal for 2016? I'm hoping to pull 60.
Congrats on pulling your 1st silver for the new year. What's your silver coin goal for 2016? I'm hoping to pull 60.
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2016 #6 way to start your year,good sign of things to come-HH