FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Dec 29, 2008 #1 Found this in a roll I got today. I know it is nothing but its the first holed coin I have found in circulation/roll hunting.. Attachments Hole.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 313 Upvote 0
Found this in a roll I got today. I know it is nothing but its the first holed coin I have found in circulation/roll hunting..
Narthoniel Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Excal 2 and E Trac Dec 29, 2008 #2 This is what happens when you mix Lincoln pennies with JW Booth pennies.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2008 #3
S seger98 Guest Dec 29, 2008 #4 Narthoniel said: This is what happens when you mix Loncoln pennies with JW Booth pennies. Click to expand... Good one!
Narthoniel said: This is what happens when you mix Loncoln pennies with JW Booth pennies. Click to expand... Good one!
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Dec 29, 2008 #5 i too have found my first holed coin this week....a 1939 nickle.....the hole is in the perfect spot for a necklace
i too have found my first holed coin this week....a 1939 nickle.....the hole is in the perfect spot for a necklace
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Dec 29, 2008 #6 Got a clad half today with a hole. That's the second one I found.
CaptainRobin Hero Member Joined Mar 14, 2006 Messages 579 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location The Peach State Detector(s) used Whatever it takes to get the coon. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2008 #7 Narthoniel said: This is what happens when you mix Lincoln pennies with JW Booth pennies. Click to expand... I resemble that remark. My surname is Booth, and I'm from Jawja..... I don't do pennies though.... Robin
Narthoniel said: This is what happens when you mix Lincoln pennies with JW Booth pennies. Click to expand... I resemble that remark. My surname is Booth, and I'm from Jawja..... I don't do pennies though.... Robin
D dasherhunting Sr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 495 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio Detector(s) used ace 250 Dec 30, 2008 #8 my 9 yr old found a 1938 wheatie with a hole hes excited and made it back to a necklace. What a waste but he likes it so thats all that counts.
my 9 yr old found a 1938 wheatie with a hole hes excited and made it back to a necklace. What a waste but he likes it so thats all that counts.