diggin jimmy hoffa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2007
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 42
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in Michiana
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Got out Saturday with xGregx to a local park and had a blast digging the goodies even if they were trash.
Found a handfull of change that totalled up to just under $1.50 and pulled a GOLD Ring
It felt really light in the hand and rang up with a Nickle VDI while it was in the ground but when I ran it passed the coil after it was out of the plug it has a VDI of a Quarter.
Ended up being a Gold Anodized Aluminum ring that I had dug
Oh well, it looked great while it was in the dirt 
Looks like group hunts are just around the corner and I think I have found a spot that might be able to accomodate a few of us and will investigate a bit more into the actual location.
HH
DJH
Found a handfull of change that totalled up to just under $1.50 and pulled a GOLD Ring

It felt really light in the hand and rang up with a Nickle VDI while it was in the ground but when I ran it passed the coil after it was out of the plug it has a VDI of a Quarter.
Ended up being a Gold Anodized Aluminum ring that I had dug
Oh well, it looked great while it was in the dirt 
Looks like group hunts are just around the corner and I think I have found a spot that might be able to accomodate a few of us and will investigate a bit more into the actual location.
HH
DJH
Oh that hurts big time, looks great in the dirt. Bet your heart was beating like crazy, Chug has had those moments! You still didn't do too bad, the nail? looks cool! Hang in there and don't give up!!!!! 







