Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out Saturday with xGregx to a local park and had a blast digging the goodies even if they were trash.

Found a handfull of change that totalled up to just under $1.50 and pulled a GOLD Ring ;D

It felt really light in the hand and rang up with a Nickle VDI while it was in the ground but when I ran it passed the coil after it was out of the plug it has a VDI of a Quarter.

Ended up being a Gold Anodized Aluminum ring that I had dug :BangHead: Oh well, it looked great while it was in the dirt ;D

Looks like group hunts are just around the corner and I think I have found a spot that might be able to accomodate a few of us and will investigate a bit more into the actual location.

HH
DJH

Attachments

• March 12-2011 (1) A.png
    March 12-2011 (1) A.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 168
  • March 12-2011 (1).JPG
    March 12-2011 (1).JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 172
  • March 12-2011 (2).JPG
    March 12-2011 (2).JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 142

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:'( Oh that hurts big time, looks great in the dirt. Bet your heart was beating like crazy, Chug has had those moments! You still didn't do too bad, the nail? looks cool! Hang in there and don't give up!!!!! ;D Red :thumbsup:

OP
OP
diggin jimmy hoffa

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
:'( Oh that hurts big time, looks great in the dirt. Bet your heart was beating like crazy, Chug has had those moments! You still didn't do too bad, the nail?

At the moment I seen it in the plug I thought I had nearly paid off the detector :laughing7:

The nail came out of the woods and was the only target that sounded off and the only target I dug in there. Just looking for those out of the way signal

Never have found anything old at this park, but it offered a tree line to break the cold wind we had here on that day.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
Chug and Red said:
:'( Oh that hurts big time, looks great in the dirt. Bet your heart was beating like crazy, Chug has had those moments! You still didn't do too bad, the nail?

At the moment I seen it in the plug I thought I had nearly paid off the detector :laughing7:

The nail came out of the woods and was the only target that sounded off and the only target I dug in there. Just looking for those out of the way signal

Never have found anything old at this park, but it offered a tree line to break the cold wind we had here on that day.
That's a good thing then, that wind can be bad at times. Bet your going to find more cool stuff there, keep at it and keep us posted please, can't wait to see what else you find!!!!! Red

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt there, to bad on the ring I've had that feeling before only to be let down what a bummer.

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
I think Tori has put a Voodoo Curse on you DJH, you will find all fake jewelry ;D

Look what happen today..

OP
OP
diggin jimmy hoffa

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xGregx said:
I think Tori has put a Voodoo Curse on you DJH, you will find all fake jewelry ;D

Look what happen today..
Guess I'll have to post that and go see my family witch doctor for a cure :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread